An effort to document for posterity while attempting to maintain a sense of
sanity... Enjoy.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

manhattan, monet, and the temple

 Matt gave me the day off yesterday. It was so wonderful.
I took the train into the city and had a peaceful day all to myself.

I did a session at the temple,

strolled around the Metropolitan Museum of Art,

ate lunch at a cute European Cafe (and finished it off with a chocolate eclair, of course).
It was such a perfect day.

Lydia took a bottle just fine, and the kids all had a grand time with Dad.

I came home recharged. .
Matt, thanks for being SO good to me!


4 comments:

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

mary,
i am so impressed with you! you DO deserve a nice bit of time by yourself!

Tricia said...

Wow, very nice Matt. And nice choices on how to spend the day Mary!

Jackie B. said...

Sounds divine.

Kate said...

I am SO jealous! Your day sounded fabulous!