I was thinking about it last night, and I can't believe that it's already time for you guys to return home to the states. It seemed like it flew by to me. Probably not to you. :) Anyways, it's so exciting that you're going to Texas. What part? I have friends in the Houston area. If you move where they are I'll have to give you their names. Good luck moving! :)
Mary, mary, mary mary mary mary......I can't believe it!! Dad said you'll come to Redlands?? I'm so excited to see you guys. Lance told me yesterday he wanted to see Garret, Ethan, Lydia, aunt Mary and Uncle Matt....he remebers you guys very well...let me know when you'll be here!! :)
what I like to remember Mary -- is that it will always be there. the sun, the setting, the places you visited during your stay...you can always go back and the time you have spent there will always be a fresh memory. i like to think of the places pete and i have visited and just keep in mind how many of these places we can return to and enjoy again. i almost can't wait for time to pass so we can muster up the drive to return more times. enjoy!
4 comments:
I was thinking about it last night, and I can't believe that it's already time for you guys to return home to the states. It seemed like it flew by to me. Probably not to you. :) Anyways, it's so exciting that you're going to Texas. What part? I have friends in the Houston area. If you move where they are I'll have to give you their names. Good luck moving! :)
Mary, mary, mary mary mary mary......I can't believe it!! Dad said you'll come to Redlands?? I'm so excited to see you guys. Lance told me yesterday he wanted to see Garret, Ethan, Lydia, aunt Mary and Uncle Matt....he remebers you guys very well...let me know when you'll be here!! :)
what I like to remember Mary -- is that it will always be there. the sun, the setting, the places you visited during your stay...you can always go back and the time you have spent there will always be a fresh memory. i like to think of the places pete and i have visited and just keep in mind how many of these places we can return to and enjoy again. i almost can't wait for time to pass so we can muster up the drive to return more times. enjoy!
Wow Mary! Where did the time go? I am so glad I took the opportunity to visit. I love the pictures the last few days!
Can't wait to hear about Texas!
Jane is in town. I will see her tomorrow and give her your update!
Love ya,
Dori
Post a Comment