An effort to document for posterity while attempting to maintain a sense of
sanity... Enjoy.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Oi

Yeah, I know. That wasn't much of a blogging break, but I was cleaning off my camera today and realized I've still got a lot of pictures I want to document and share.

Still not willing to devote vast amounts of time and energy to my blog at the present time, I struck a compromise with myself, thus beginning my photo-a-day to display my favorites while providing very little commentary (which is really what takes the most time, right?)

Disclaimers:

1) Labeling my following collection of photos in no way suggests that the photography itself is anything spectacular. Neither I nor my camera possess the talent and skills of my fellow bloggers/photographers.

2) By photo-a-day, I really mean photo-whenever-I-get-to-it, because I'm really not ready to commit to much of anything right now.

Okay. Here we go.

No comments: