He couldn't be more excited.
.
I couldn't be either. We need a little more structure around here.
.
I didn't cry. I always thought I would. Should I feel guilty about that?
.
Maybe it was because today was the first day and they only stayed for 90 minutes, 30 of which I was with him. I spent the remaining hour in parent orientation.
.
We'll see how I do tomorrow.
.
I'm not the least bit worried about how Garrett will do.
.
Today was the best day of his life.

4 comments:
Yeah for kindergarten! (And yeah for not crying.)
Don't worry about not crying! I jumped for joy when Kaylee started! I was a little sad when Bryce started today, but I got over it pretty quick! Gosh, I can't believe you have a kindergartener! (And I can't believe I'm on #2!)
I didn't cry either. :) hard to be sad when they are so happy and excited!
Sweet Garrett is the second cutest kindergartener I've ever seen...we love that boy.
Post a Comment