An effort to document for posterity while attempting to maintain a sense of
sanity... Enjoy.

Friday, October 01, 2010

one

Sawyer wasn't really all that interested in his presents and it turned into a bit of a circus with the older kids chasing him around the house trying to get him to open the presents while he ran away from them. Then he just stared at all of us like we were crazy while we sang to him and handed him the cake. I think the other three were more excited about it than Sawyer was!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very sweet!

Marci said...

Oh Mare, he is so cute! I also loved looking at your house! You are an amazing decorator. I love it!

Lindsay said...

He is such a cute boy! I cannot believe he is already one. Happy Birthday. (I second what Marci said, cute house Mare, you have great taste!)

Taryn and the boys said...

the cake turned out so great!!!

Salisbury's said...

Cute cake! I love the joy children find in birthdays!!