so adorable!! I am amazed at how grown up Lydia looks-- she reminds me of you! I love Matt and Sawyer's cute matching heads! Where in TX are you? We use to live in NW Houston--Tomball.
You have such a precious family. Somehow I forgot that you went private so I haven't been checking your blog. I wonder when we will see you guys. You've probably heard that we are moving to Utah in August for Kevin to get his MBA. It looks like you guys are enjoying Texas. Miss you.
5 comments:
Beautiful family! Love the picture of Sawyer on the swing!
Those are all soooooooooooooooooo cute! Love the one of Matt and Sawyer! Precious!!!
Are you kidding me?? Your kids are ADORABLE!! What a cute family you have! :)
so adorable!! I am amazed at how grown up Lydia looks-- she reminds me of you! I love Matt and Sawyer's cute matching heads! Where in TX are you? We use to live in NW Houston--Tomball.
You have such a precious family. Somehow I forgot that you went private so I haven't been checking your blog. I wonder when we will see you guys. You've probably heard that we are moving to Utah in August for Kevin to get his MBA. It looks like you guys are enjoying Texas. Miss you.
Post a Comment