Matt & Mary, Congratulations! Sawyer is so beautiful and Mary you don't even look like you just had a baby. Congratulations. We are so happy for you! Lindsay & Tyler
I've been really bad at keeping in touch with everyone lately. Life is just crazy with kids back in school and all their activities! Anyway, congratulations with baby number 4!!! I just saw that you had him. Little Sawyer is adorable and it looks like his siblings are very happy for his arrival. As always, you look great! Congratulations!!!
Isn't the first time in the carseat so special? It somehow seals him as a special new part of the family. And I always can't wait to take the baby out, since I'm sure my arms are so much more comfortable. He is just so cute, Mary. They all are.
10 comments:
Matt & Mary,
Congratulations! Sawyer is so beautiful and Mary you don't even look like you just had a baby. Congratulations. We are so happy for you!
Lindsay & Tyler
Mary where was he hiding? You look great and the kids look so happy to have Sawyer here! I love little lydia! She might just explode!
love ya
OMIGOSH! Did you push out an almost 11 lb. baby???
Congratulations! What cute big brothers and sister. They look ready to be his good friends.
oops--typing error! Or maybe it was the lack of sleep when I was posting it...at any rate, Sawyer was 7 lbs. 14 oz. NOT 10 lbs 14 oz, thank heavens!
Congratulations. He is an adorable addition to your family!
Congrats! Such a precious family! Hope you are able to enjoy that sweet new baby boy! Love the name!
He's so adorable. You can tell he belongs in your family! Congrats!
I've been really bad at keeping in touch with everyone lately. Life is just crazy with kids back in school and all their activities! Anyway, congratulations with baby number 4!!! I just saw that you had him. Little Sawyer is adorable and it looks like his siblings are very happy for his arrival. As always, you look great! Congratulations!!!
Isn't the first time in the carseat so special? It somehow seals him as a special new part of the family. And I always can't wait to take the baby out, since I'm sure my arms are so much more comfortable. He is just so cute, Mary. They all are.
Post a Comment