4 became 5.
This boy couldn't have been more excited. He's asked if it's his birthday yet practically everyday for the last 3 months. Here's how most of the conversations went today:
E: Mom, tell me happy birthday.
M: Happy Birthday, Ethan!
E: WOW! THANKS, MOM!
The idea of gaining a whole year in the matter of 1 day is rather perplexing, isn't it? He kept asking if he's really 5 now and if he's taller than he was yesterday. It's true, my boy, you're really 5. Now please stop growing up!Happy Birthday, my sweet boy! I love you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ethan!
I hope Ethan had a great birthday!! It looks like y'all had a nice time :)
Happy Birthday E-man! Ally loves you!
That's funny Mary because your Lydia now looks like how I remember Garrett. I agree with what you said about the inauguration. We'll see how it goes. Isn't it crazy to have our children grow up so fast. I'm always taking tons of pictures, videoing (new year's resolution :)), and having anxiety about the years slipping away. Jaden turned 6 in September!
Happy Birthday Ethan! I remember when you were 2! I love you!
Sister Joyce
Post a Comment