Here it is, the Christmas post.
I have few words to say really...except that it was quite possibly the most perfect thing our little family could have done for Christmas this year.
We cut down a tree
did a little of this
and a little of that
with a lot of up and down on this
treasured moments like these
12 comments:
What a great idea! It looks so peaceful and relaxing instead of all the holiday stress!
That looks so awesome and I am glad y'all had a great time. Also, glad to hear that y'all are well.
That looks soooo fun!!!! Glad you had a great Christmas!
can you please give me the web site for the cabin rental? we had our own little quiet christmas here in TR, but it would be nice to do it again sometime :).
(quiet is awesome every once in a while)
It looks absolutely magical!
that sounds great!
Looks like the perfect way to appreciate what you have and be thankful for it. Not getting so caught up in the season and remembering the important things. Thanks for this post Mary!
That looks like the coolest christmas ever!!! I am totally jealous!
Looks like so much fun. Thanks for today!
That looks like fun! What a great idea! I love the previous post with Santa filling up his car. Texas is a funny place!
OK Mare, I think you have established a wonderful Christmas tradition. It looks so relaxing!! By the way, I love the snow man and Santa filling up!! I had to laugh out loud!
these pictures just so warmed my heart - I can't wait till next Christmas already, can't you?
Post a Comment