For now, I'll just post my two favorite shots.
We returned yesterday from our trip to this place:

Foz do Iguacu, Brasil/Argentina
There really are no words to describe it.
We also got real up close and personal with a few of these:

Eventually, I'll finish sorting the rest of my pictures and get working on my full recount of the adventure.
17 comments:
SO BEAUTIFUL!!
Wow! That is just mind-bogglingly beautiful.
Breathtaking...even in a picture!
Wow. That water is STUNNING. And the colors, oh the colors on the bird and the tree! I wish that I had been older when we lived in Panama to enjoy the animals, the nature, and the food a little more. I know I appreciated everything in my own nine-year old way at the time, but I'd love to see things like that now. Can't wait to hear more about it.
I have always wanted to go to Iguacu. My dad talked of seeing them on his mission in Brazil. Then my whole family (-me) went when they picked up my sister from her mission in Argentina. So amazing.
What a great ADVENTURE you are having. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us.
Way too cool!
WOW!!! That's about all I can say...wow!
That's amazing that you captured the rainbow in the picture. So beautiful.
What?! You were up here at the Niagara Falls? Just kidding. I can't believe how much that picture looks like the Niagara Falls. Awesome!
How cool is that? Is that a Toucan? I love all the adventures you are having!
Mary, I think the Izuacu falls are in Megan's mission in Northern Argentina. She has been there twice. I love to read your blog and keep up with your family
dave and leisa
Mary, I think the Izuacu falls are in Megan's mission in Northern Argentina. She has been there twice. I love to read your blog and keep up with your family
dave and leisa
Mary, I think the Izuacu falls are in Megan's mission in Northern Argentina. She has been there twice. I love to read your blog and keep up with your family
dave and leisa
I went to Iguacu back in 2001. I loved it. It really is so beautiful! I took the boat ride in around the falls, it was a great experience!
Incredible pictures! Drostan went there with his parents before he came home from his mission. He wants to take me there someday. I hope it happens because those pictures are beautiful! I'm glad you're getting so see so many awesome things while there.
Wow, you're right, Maty. Niagra falls, Shmiagra falls! It looks like you cut that picture our of my old encyclopedia.
Post a Comment