Hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Did you get your copy of The Testaments, yet? I just LOVE that video, and it was so perfect for today. Happy Easter! Sunday, April 08, 2007
Easter
Hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Did you get your copy of The Testaments, yet? I just LOVE that video, and it was so perfect for today. Happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Such CUTE kids! Where did you find Lydia's dress?! So adorable! Charly has outgrown all her dresses AGAIN! I feel like I just bought a bunch, now it's time to buy new ones!
Such a cute picture-bloom and all. I thought you had an eight thirty bedtime!?!
Thanks for the dinner and entertainment.
Dori
Your little ones are so cute!!
I love the matching vests! Yes, we got The Testaments, but woops...we forgot to watch it yesterday!
Post a Comment