An effort to document for posterity while attempting to maintain a sense of
sanity... Enjoy.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wymount lives on...

A friend, Christina Huling, from our student family housing days at BYU started a Wymount Terrace website. It's been quite a fun reunion of friends that we haven't seen or talked to in a few years!
.
It almost makes me wish we were all sitting around the sandbox again...on second thought, those kitchens were tiny and horribly hot in the summertime. It's good to move on, but nice to keep in touch! I love you guys!

4 comments:

Abby said...

Mary, what's the Wymount website? I'd love to see it.

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

that picture makes me sooo homesick

Emily Black said...

Mary, I love your blog! You are so creative and artistic. It's really fun to see what's been going on with you guys. You've had (and will continue to have) lots of adventures. Your boys are getting so big and you have the cutest little girl Colton's age! They're all so adorable! We miss you guys! It's so nice to be able to get back in touch. I'll keep checking your blog! Love ya!

Tallia said...

Mary, I'd love to see the website too and say hello to everyone!